All town services including library, police and fire stations, town administration, and community meeting spaces are housed in this 12,000-square-foot building. Completed in 2007, the project scope included the addition of a new fire stair and elevator tower, accessible toilet rooms, interior renovations of public spaces, and other ADA and life/safety upgrades. The design reflects the style, form, and materials of the existing 1912 historic town hall.

previous arrow
next arrow
PlayPause
Slider